View : 79 Download: 0
정신간호사의 삶의 질과 웰니스(wellness)에 관한 연구
- 정신간호사의 삶의 질과 웰니스(wellness)에 관한 연구
- Other Titles
- Study of Psychiatric Nurses' Quality of Life and Their Wellness
- Issue Date
- 대학원 간호과학과
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 일반간호사보다 정신간호사는 스트레스가 많고 신체적ㆍ정신적인 건강이 요구된다. 정신간호사의 삶의 질과 웰니스가 높으면 자신이 보다 만족한 상태에서 양질의 간호를 제공하여 정신 장애인들에게 최적의 안녕 상태를 유지ㆍ제공하도록 하는 간호 전문직 수행에 긍정적 영향을 주리라 사료된다. 따라서 본 연구는 정신간호사의 삶의 질과 웰니스가 어느 정도이며 그 둘 간에 어떠한 관계가 있는지를 알아보기 위하여 실시하였다.
연구대상자는 경기 소재 정신전문병원 3기관과 학회에 참석한 정신간호사 237명이었으며 조사기간은 2008년 10월 14일부터 2008년 11월 11일까지였다. 본 연구의 도구로 삶의 질 측정도구는 노유자(1988)가 개발한 삶의 질 척도를 이용하였고, 웰니스 측정도구는 Anspaugh D.A. et al(1994)가 고안한 것을 김상국(2001)이 한국인에게 적합하도록 개발한 한국인의 웰니스 생활양식 측정도구를 사용하였다. 수집된 자료는 SPSS 14.0을 이용하여, 실수와 백분율, ANOVA, t-test, Scheffe 사후 분석, Pearson Correlation Coefficient 등을 사용하여 분석하였다.
연구 결과는 다음과 같다.
1. 연구 대상자는 총 237명으로 성별은 여성, 연령은 20∼30대, 결혼 상태는 미혼, 학력은 전문대졸, 근무처는 임상, 고용형태는 정규직, 월 소득은 200만원 미만, 주거형태는 가족과의 동거가 가장 많았다. 간호사가 지각하는 주관적인 건강은 대다수가 보통 또는 건강한 것으로 지각하고 있었다. 정신보건간호사 자격자가 111명으로, 이 중 1급자가 41명, 2급자가 67명이었다.
2. 정신간호사의 삶의 질은 근무처(p<.05), 연령, 결혼상태, 학력, 자격증 유ㆍ무, 자격 종류, 월 소득, 주거 형태, 주관적 건강(p<.01)에 대해서 유의한 차이가 있었으며, 반면 고용 형태에 대한 삶의 질은 유의한 차이가 없는 것으로 나타났다.
즉, 정신간호사의 삶의 질은 연령이 많을수록, 미혼보다 기혼자가, 학력이 높을수록, 소득이 많을수록, 임상보다 지역사회 근무자가 더 높았다. 특히, 정신보건간호사 자격증 1급 소지자, 가족과 동거하는 사람, 주관적으로 건강하다고 인지하는 사람들이 삶의 질이 높은 것으로 나타났다.
3. 정신간호사의 웰니스는 결혼 상태, 학력, 월 소득, 주관적 건강에 대해 유의한 차이가 있었으며(p<.01), 연령, 근무처, 자격증 유ㆍ무, 자격증 종류, 고용 형태, 주거 형태에 대해서는 유의한 차이가 나타나지 않았다.
즉, 정신간호사의 웰니스는 미혼보다 기혼자가, 학력이 높을수록, 월 소득이 많을수록, 가족과 동거하는 사람이 더 높은 것으로 나타났다.
4. 정신간호사의 삶의 질과 웰니스는 유의한 양의 상관관계를 보였으며(p<.05), 웰니스의 각 영역과 삶의 질은 모두 양의 상관관계를 나타냈다(p<.05).
이상을 종합하여 볼 때 정신간호사의 삶의 질과 웰니스에 관련되는 요소로는 학력, 자격증 유ㆍ무와 종류, 월 소득이었다. 그러므로 정신간호사의 삶의 질과 웰니스를 높일 수 있는 교육적인 배려와 정신간호사를 차별화시키는 행정적인 뒷받침이 이루어져야 대상자들에게 질적으로 더 높은 서비스를 제공할 수 있을 것이다.;Psychiatric nurses are under more stress than general nurses, requiring physical and mental health. Therefore, when psychiatric nurses' quality of life and their wellness are high, they will provide superior-quality nursing in a better state of satisfaction, which will lead to having positive influence on their professional performances of nursing in maintaining and providing the optimal well-being conditions for psychiatric clients. Accordingly, the study was carried out to investigate how high psychiatric nurses' quality of life and their wellness are and what relations there are between the two aspects.
As the objects for the study, the three psychiatry-specialized hospital organizations located in Gyung-gi Province and 237 psychiatric nurses were selected who participated in the academic conference, and the period of investigation was from Oct. 14, 2008 to Nov. 11, 2008. As for the tools for the study, Quality of Life Scale developed by Yu-ja Roh(1988) was used as the measure tool for their quality of life while the measure tool for their wellness was Korean Wellness Life Style Scalewhich was originally devised by Anspaugh D.A. et al(1994) and afterwards developed by Sang-guk Kim(2001) fit for Koreans. The collected data was analyzed by using different processes such as SPSS 14.0, Real Number and Percentage, ANOVA, t-test, multiple comparison-based Scheffe test, Person Correlation Coefficient.
The results of the study are as follows:
1. The number of objects for the study was 237 in total. The majority of the objects was female, in their twenties and thirties, singles, college graduates, working at the field of clinic and full time regular jobs, and their monthly income is less then 2 million won and they lived with their family.
The nurses were mostly healthy in terms of subjective health they perceived, which showed most of them conceived they were normally or quite healthy. There were 111 people who had the certificate of a psychiatric health nurse, out of whom the first ranked people were 41 people while the second ranked people were 67 people.
2. It was found that there was a significant difference in the psychiatric nurses' quality of life depending on their place of their work(p<.05), age, marital state, education career, whether or not they had health-related certificates, kinds of qualifications, monthly income, dwelling pattern and subjective health(p<.01). On the contrary, it was found that there was no significant difference in their quality of life about the employment patterns.
In other words, as their age was older, their school career higher, their income more and married ones rather than single ones and those engaged in the field of clinic rather than those in the local community, the quality of psychiatric nurses' life was higher. Especially, it was found that those who had the first ranked certificated of a psychiatric health nurse, lived with their family together or perceived their subjective health was superior.
3. As for the wellness of the psychiatric nurses, there was a significant difference depending on their marital state, education career, monthly income and subjective health(p<.01) while there was no significant difference depending on their age, place of their work, whether or not they had health-related certificates, employment pattern and dwelling pattern.
In other words, it was found that as their education career was higher, monthly income more and married ones rather than single ones and when they lived with their family, the psychiatric nurses' wellness was higher.
4. It was found that there was a significantly positive correlation between the psychiatric nurses' quality of life and their wellness(p<.05) while there was a positive correlation between each domain of the wellness and the quality of life(p<.05).
In the synthesis of all the results mentioned above, the related factors to control the increase of the psychiatric nurses' quality of life and their wellness were found to be their education careers, whether or not they had health-related certificates and their monthly incomes. Consequently, when an educational consideration to increase their quality of life and wellness is established with administrational supports to differentiate psychiatric nurses, it is possible to provide them with high-quality services.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 간호과학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.