View : 39 Download: 0
核家族에 있어서의 夫婦關係및 役割 構造
- 核家族에 있어서의 夫婦關係및 役割 構造
- Issue Date
- 대학원 사회학과
- 핵가족; 부부관계; 도시부부
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 1. This thesis is based on a research aiming at understanding structural characteristic of urban middle class - nuclear family in terms of its affective aspect as well as its role structure.
2. The subjects were drawn from 102 families 'living in apartment and from 107 families in ordinary resident area., They are wives of nuclear family. Questionnaires were given to them during the period of Oct. 7-26, 1971 and were also interviewed on the basis of the results gathered from the questionnaires.
3. The major areas of concern are :
1) Affective relationship wife and husband.
a. Pro-marital relation.
b. Depth and expectation of affection.
c. Pattern of sexual behavior.
d. Degree of affection between wife and husband and satisfaction on marriage life.
2). Role structure of wife-husband.
a. Role on familial activities(domestic affairs).
b. Role on economic activities.
C, Role on child-rearing and education,
d. Role on social activities(external affairs).
4. It was found that the subject of the present study enjoy by and large a satisfactory marriage life. They married mainly through romantic love-process than through traditional match-making process and then exchange their affection smoothly and profoundly. It seems that clear-cut role differentiation between wife and husband takes place : husband, is mainly in charge of economic and social activities while wife is in charge of do mastic chores and of consumption role. However, husband quite often shows his deep concern about children's education, Decision about procure_rent of furniture and house is shared by both wife and husband.
5. It is observed that wife-husband relationship is somehow deeply influenced by some traits of traditional extended family system although this influence is not clearly specified in this thesis. On the matter of mate-selection, parents' opinion was well respected and often. marriage wife's visit and contact with family members of the parents-in law is quite frequent and especially frequent contact is found in her visit to own parents. This sort of interaction seems to make significant impact on wife-husband relationship.
It would be very meaningful and fruitful for further studies pore deeply the relationship between wife-husbands' affection and their role differentiation in urban nuclear families in Korea.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 사회학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.