View : 110 Download: 0
知覺向性 및 槪念形成段階로 測定한 效率性 硏究
- 知覺向性 및 槪念形成段階로 測定한 效率性 硏究
- Other Titles
- (The) Preliminary Study of the Relationship of Horking Efficiency to the Parceptual Oriantation and the Conceptual Systems Orientations
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육심리학과
- 지각향성; 개념형성단계; 교육심리학
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The present study in the view of humanistic psychology was attempted to seek the purpose of study the relationship between working efficiency that measured by an observational working efficiency scale(Ⅰ) and subjective global working efficiency scale (Ⅱ), and perceptual orientation, conceptual systems orientation measured by TIB test for the professional researchers.
The subjects for this study consisted of 22 researchers of a professional research Institute in Seoul, and the age level is 25 to 35 years. And their educational level are in Graduate school or graduated from Graduate School.
The results of this study are summarized as follow :
1. There was a positive relationship between perceptual orientation that perceives of others, self, task, and working efficiency of research. And there was a significant difference between low and high of perceptual orientation and working efficiency of researchers.
2. There was a positive relationship between conceptual systems orientation and their working efficiency of researchers. And there was a significant difference between low and high of conceptual systems orientation and working efficency of researchers.
3. There was a positive relationship between perceptual orientation and conceptual systems orientation of researchers. And there was a significant difference low and high of conceptual systems orientation and perceptual orientation of researchers.
The results of the present study are interpreted to the sampled research organization of this study and are not extended to any other organization.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 심리학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.