View : 24 Download: 0
한국 유치원교육 발달에 관한 일연구
- 한국 유치원교육 발달에 관한 일연구
- Issue Date
- 대학원 교육학과
- 한국; 유치원교육; 교육학
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purposes of this study are the following ;
1) To define the developmental periods of kindergarten education in Korea.
2) To collect and analize the historical materials of teacher's training, and qualification.
3) To find out describe about the most contributors and groups in kindergarten.
4) To analize the situation of Korean kindergarten education at present.
To define the developmental periods of kindergarten education, I have collected the historical materials on kindergarten education and also have interviewed, drew out a lot of questionnaires. The questionnaires were sent to 1062 teachers of kindergarten throughout our country and 715 samples of them were collected.
The results of this study are the following ;
1) The developmental periods of kindergarten education are devided into four periods as follows ;
The first period : The beginning of founding kindergarten.
The second period : To the period before the liberation since announcing "The Regulations of kindergarten."
The third period : From the liberation to 1962 called dark period of development kindergarten education in Korea.
The Fourth period : From 1963 to present is defined as developing period of kindergarten education announced the regulations of school facilities and curriculum.
2) The kinds of the institution of teacher's training are four year college (University), two year college, and institution for kinder stem education (two year).
3) As contributors to development kindergarten education are recommended five persons such as, Miss C. Brownlee, Miss C. Howard, Ae-ma Kim, Young-bo Lee, and Goon-i1 Lee. The names of groups contributing to the kindergarten development are Korean Association for Kindergarten Education, Association for Childhood Education Korean Brench, Korean Association for Young Children's Education, Korean Union of Christian Kindergarten Education, Busan Kindergarten Association.
4 ) In 1972, the scope of the Korean Kindergarten education consiste of 531 Kindergarten, 22466 Kindergarten children, and 1800 teachers. The curriculum of the kindergartens throughout the country are similar. Under the present economic situation, most Kindergarten is hardly managed. Though the teachers are pleased with their job, they can hardly earn their livings with their present income.
For these reasons, now propose the following articles;
1) To build public Kindergarten and give opportunity of attendance of Kindergarten to many children.
2) To do the reduction of the Kindergarten children's educational cost to manage Kindergarten education normally.
3) To donete the first class certification to the students having, studied the four years college (University).
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 교육학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.