View : 20 Download: 0
無塵服의 着用實態 및 着用感에 관한 硏究
- 無塵服의 着用實態 및 着用感에 관한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON THE ACTUAL WEARING STATE OF CLEAN ROOM WEAR AND ITS WEARING SENSATION
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 무진복; 착용실태; 착용감; 피복물
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- 본 연구는 클린 룸에서 착용되고 있는 無廛服의 生理的快適性 및 洗濯性, 身體適合性 및 動作容易性 문제를 중심으로 설문조사하고, 無廛服 착용시의 생리반응 및 주관적인 착용감을 측정하여 無廛服 착용이 生體에 미치는 영향과 착용자의 불쾌감 정도를 파악함으로써 보다 쾌적한 無廛服의 설계에 기초 자료를 제시하고자 하였다.
따라서, 본 연구는 국내 S社의 반도체 생산공장에서 근무하고 있는 남·녀 작업자 254명을 대상으로 無廛服의 착용실태와 문제점을 조사·분석하고, 건강한 성인 여자 2명을 대상으로 항온항습실에서 행한 착용실험을 통해 無廛服 착용시의 생리적 반응과 주관적 착용감 및 자각적피로증상을 측정하였다.
착용실태 조사 결과,
1. 생리적쾌적성 및 세탁성에서는 무진복 소재가 땀흡수가 나쁘고 공기가 통하지 않으며 세탁 후 때가 잘 빠지지 않아서 조사대상자들이 다소 불만을 나타내었다.
2. 신체적합성에서는 조사대상자들이 대체로 적당하다고 하였으나, 손목둘레와 발목둘레는 작은 경우가 많았다.
3. 동작용이성에서는 허리, 목, 겨드랑이, 바지가랑이 부분의 動作適應性과 着脫容易性에 대해 조사대상자들이 다소 불만을 나타내었다.
항온항습실에서 착용실험을 한 결과,
1. 무진모자로 被覆되어지는 이마와 무진장감, 비닐장갑 및 아대(Wrist band)로 완전히 밀폐되어지는 전완의 피부온이 비교적 높았고 평균피부온은 상승하는 경향을 보였다.
2. 직장온과 맥박수는 별다른 변화를 보이지 않았으나, 평균체온은 약간 상승하는 경향을 보였다.
3. 의복내온도는 시간 경과에 따라 상승하였고 의복내습도는 실험개시 80분 후 저하하였다가 다시 상승하는 경향을 보였다.
4. 온냉감, 습윤감, 쾌적감 등의 주관적인 착용감은 평균피부온과 의복내온습도의 변화와 비슷한 경향을 나타내었다.
5. 부위별 발한상태는 무진모자, 무진장감, 무진부츠 등으로 被覆되어지는 머리, 손, 발의 말단부에서 땀이 나고 있음을 알 수 있었다.
6. 실험동작에 대한 동작용이성과 의복적합성에서, 목의 움직임에 다소 불편을 나타냈고, 목둘레와 하퇴둘레가 작음을 알 수 있었다.
7. 자각적피로증상의 평균호소빈도가 상승함으로써 無廛服 착용이 피로감 형성에 영향을 미치고 있음이 나타났다.;This study was focused on the questionaries regarding the physiological comfort and washability, body fitness and freedom of movement for "Clean Room Wear" and was intended to present the basic information An designing more comfortable clean room wear through, seizing the discomfort of wearer and the influence which wearing clean room wear would affect on live subjects by assessing the physiological reaction and the subjective wearing sensation in time of wearing clean room wear.
Therefore, this study was designed to survey and analyze the actual state of wearing and its problem applied to 254 workers assigned with a semiconductors manufacturing plant of "s" company, and through a wearing test applied to 2 female subjects, the physiological reactions in time of wearing clean room wear and the subjective wearing sensation as well as self-conscious fatigue symtoms have been measured.
The results of survey are as follows :
1. As for an aspect of physiological comfort and washability, It was founded that the subjects showed more or less dissatisfaction, because clean room wear materials turned out to be inferior for absorbing persipiration in so much as dirt was not easily washed off after laundering due to airtight phenomenon.
2. With regard to body fitness, most of the subjects assessed it to be suitable, but the girth of wrist and ankle was founded to be tight in many cases.
3. As for freedom of movement, it was disclosed that the subjects showed more or less of their complaints against the adaptability of movement and its wearing easiness for the parts of waist, neck, armpit and trouser's crotch.
As the result of wearing test, fellowing facts have been founded :
1. It was disclosed that the forehead covered with clean room cap and the skin temperature of the forearms completely closed with vinyl gloves, clean room gloves and wrist band became relatively higher, the mean skin temperature was inclined to ascending.
2. Although the rectal temperature and the pulse rate did not show any significant variation, the mean body temperature showed a tendency of slight ascension.
3. The temperature inside clothing was shown as an upward tendency with the lapse of time, and the humidify inside clothing descended after 80 minutes since the starts of the experiment and again showed an upward tendency.
4. The subjective wearing sensation such as thermal, humid and comfort sensation showed a similar tendency with the mean skin temperature and the humidity inside clothing in an aspect of variation.
5. It was felt wet by region was derived from a head, hands and feet that were covered by caps, gloves and boots belonging to clean room wear.
6. As for the freedom of movement and clothing fitness for experimental movement, a slight discomfort was shown in the movement of a neck, and it was impressed as though the girths of a neck and a calf were shown to be tight.
7. As the average complaining frequency for self-conscious fatigue symtoms was inclined to be ascending, it was founded that wearing clean room wear would influence on the formation of fatigue sensation.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.