View : 12 Download: 0
女高生의 自我槪念과 衣服着用 動機와의 相關關係
- 女高生의 自我槪念과 衣服着用 動機와의 相關關係
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN SELF-CONCEPT AND CLOTHING MOTIVATION FOR A GROUP OF HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 여고생; 자아개념; 의복착용; 상관관계
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purpose of this study was to investigate the relation of both self- concept and enviromental factors with clothing motivations for a group of high school girls in Seoul, Korea.
The following hypothesis were set forth.
(1) There are relationships between self-concept and clothing motivations of girls in high school; (2) Some significant 'internal correlation are expected in five variables of clothing mativations; Modesty, Aesthetics, Self-esteem , Conformity, Protection. (3) Some Significant differences in clothing motivations are expected according to the girl's enviromental factors.
Data were obtained from 553 high school girls in 10 high schools in Seoul. The tool for the measurement of clothing motivations was conducted "The clothing Variables Inventory" developed by Creekmore. The collected data were calculated to Frequency Distribution, Mean, Standard Deviation, Pearson's Correlation Coefficient and F-tests.
The following were the results of the Study.
1. Relation between self-concept and clothing motivations was significant partially. The total positive self, which was the overriding self-concept showed a positive relation with aesthetics and protection, but it showed a negative relation with conformity.
The whole scale of inner self standard systems revealed the positive relation with aesthetics and the negative relation with conformity.
The whole scale of 'external self standard systems showed the positive relation with protection, There are positive relation between physical self and aesthetics, self-esteem, moral ethical self and aesthetics, modesty, family self and modesty. There are negative relation between personal self and conformity, Socil self and modesty.
2. Some significant internal correlation were showed in five variables of clothing motivations. There are positive relation between aesthetics and self-esteem, modesty and conformity, while negative relation between modesty and self-esteem, conformity and self- esteem,
3. Each variable of clothing motivation showed significant difference caused by one's enviroment.
Girls in coeducational high school gave more important to modesty and conformity than girls in female high school. One whose parent's level of education and income was high, gave importance to aesthetics and self-esteem. No difference was found in one's clothing motivations according to one's age order of sisters.;本 硏究의 目的은 身體的, 精神的으로 不安定한 狀態의 靑少年期에 該當하는 女高生들의 自我槪念 및 周邊環境과 衣服着用動機와의 關係를 比較, 分析함으로써 女高生들의 衣服着用 指導에 敎育的 資料를 提供하고자 함이다.
本 硏究를 爲해 設定된 假設은 다음과 같다. 첫째, 女高生의 自我槪念과 衣服着用動機와는 關係가 있을 것이다. 둘째, 審美性, 貞淑性, 誇示性, 同調性, 保護性의 衣服着用動機 變因 相互間에는 關係가 있을 것이다. 세째, 環境要因과 衣服着用動機와는 關係가 있을 것이다.
標集對象은 서울市內 學群別로 1學群에서 2個 學校, 그외의 學群에서 1個 學校씩 10個 學校를 무작위로 選定했으며 男女共學 高等學校와 女子高等學校를 區分하고 1, 2學年 學生을 對象으로 層別 標集을 하여 553부의 資料를 統計處理에 使用하였다.
測定道具로 自我槪念 檢査는 標準化된 정 원식의 自我槪念 檢査를 使用하였고 衣服着用動機 檢査는 Creekmore의 衣服變因 尺度와 國內 先行硏究者의 問項을 基礎로 本 硏究者가 補完하여 豫備調査를 實施한 後 妥當度가 있는 問項만을 使用하였다.
資料分析은 돗수분포(frequency), 平均(Mean), 標準偏差(Standard Deviation), 確率 相關係數(Pearson's Correlation)를 算出하였고, 差의 有意度를 檢證하였다.
本 硏究의 資料分析 結果는 다음과 같다.
1. 全體的 自我分析을 표현하는 總自我肯定과 各各의 自我 大部分이 衣服着用動機 變因중 審美性, 保護性과 肯定的인 相關關係를 보였고 同調性과는 否定的인 相關關係를 보였다.
外的自我準據體制중 도덕적 自我, 家庭的 自我, 그리고 社會的 自我가 貞淑性과 肯定的인 相關關係를 보였다.
2. 女學生의 衣服着用動機 變因의 내적 相關關係는 審美性과 誇示性 貞淑性과 同調性이 肯定的인 相關關係를 보였고 誇示性과 貞淑性, 同調性과는 不定的인 相關關係를 보였다.
3. 環境要因과 女高生의 衣服着用動機 變因과의 關孫는 1) 學校形態別, 2) 父母의 所得水準別, 3) 父母의 敎育水準別, 4) 兄弟序列別, 5) 學群別로 比較 分析하였다.
衣服着用動機로서 男女共學 高等學校와 女子高等學校의 女學生을 比較한 結果 女子高等學校보다 男女共學 高等學校의 女學生들이 貞淑性, 同調性을 重要時하는 것으로 나타났으며 父母의 所得水準과 敎育水準이 높을수록 審美性, 誇示性이 높게 나타났고 兄弟序列에 따른 衣服着用動機는 意義있는 差異가 없었다. 學群別로는 審美性, 誇示性, 同調性에서 差異를 보였다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.