View : 91 Download: 0
敎室溫熱環境에 따른 女中生의 着衣量에 관한 硏究
- 敎室溫熱環境에 따른 女中生의 着衣量에 관한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) study on the clothing weight of middle school girls in the class thermal condition : in October, November and December
- Issue Date
- 대학원 의류직물학과
- 교실; 온열환경; 여중생; 착의량
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- The purpose of this study is to suggest basic informations for teaching healthy clothing life. For this purpose it was investigated the thermal comfort condition on the class condition for winter time, the degree of female middle shcool students' adaptability to their environment and the physiology of human cold tolerance.
One class was chosen arbitrarily among each two female middle schools in Seoul and clothing weight and thermal sensation was investigated in the class thermal condition in October, November and December, 1986.
The results are as following:
1. The total clothing weight in clothing weight was 825.3~907,3g/㎡ in October (16.1 ～ 19.4℃: 11.5℃) and was 1224.9 ~1374.6g/㎡ in November and December (14.0 ∼ 7.8℃ : -2.5 ~ 5.4℃). The upper clothing weight was 440.7～537.1g/㎡ in October, and was 440.7～ 537.4g/㎡ in November and December. The lower clothing weight was 369.9 ～ 452.lg/㎡ in October, November and December.
2. The clothing weight showed distinct increase in November during October, November and December, and the adaptation to the change of the wheather appeared more evidently in the upper clothing weight than the lower clothing weight and in which it made great difference between individuals.
3. It appeared negative correlation in the Kaup Index and clothing weight in November and December.
4. There was no correlation between the clothing weight and the thermal sensation, and the thermal sensation was influenced by class thermal condition and the heating system (Y school in November). The correlation between the thermal sensation of the whole body and the partly thermal sensation was higher in November and December than in October, and the torso maintaind higher thermal sensation than the legs.
5. The thermal comfort zone in the class thermal condition, agreed by the 80% of the students was 16.1 ～ 19.4 ℃ (15,4 ~19.4 ℃ ET^(*))
6. The clothing insulation of the D and Y middle school students, by McCullough, Inagaki, ASHRAE, 01esen and Mihira, was 0.42 ～ 2.62 Clo and the degree of correlation was 0.82 ∼ 0.92.
7. The clothing fold was as thus, upper clothing was four folded and lower clothing was three-folded in October and upper clothing was five-folded and lower clothing was four-folded in November and December in general.;本 硏究는 冬季 敎室에 있어서 快適溫熱條件을 調査하고 女中生의 環境適應程度와 耐寒性 評價에 대한 基礎資料를 얻어 健康한 衣生活 指導를 爲한 着衣基準 設定에 基礎資料를 제시하는 것이 目的이다.
서울시내 女子中學校 2개교에서 한 학급씩을 임의 選定하여 1986년 10·11·12月에 敎室溫熱環境 內에서 着衣量과 溫冷感을 調査하였다.
本 硏究調査의 結果는 다음과 같다.
1. 着衣重量에서 總重量은 10月 16.1∼19.4℃(11.5℃)에 825.3∼907.3g/㎡, 11·12月 14.0∼17.8℃(-2.6∼5.4℃)에 1224.9∼1374.6g/㎡였으며, 上衣重量은 10月에는 440.7-537.1g/㎡, 11·12月에는 786.9∼927.4g/㎡였으며, 下衣重量은 10·11·12月에 369.9∼452.1g/㎡였다.
2. 着衣重量은 10·11·12月 中 11月에 뚜렷한 증가를 보였으며 그 기후변화에 대한 적응은 下衣보다는 上衣에 의존하였으며, 上衣重量에서는 개인차도 크게 나타났다.
3. 着衣重量과 Kaup지수는 11·12月에 負的 相關을 나타냈다.
4. 着衣重量과 溫冷感에는 유의적 관계가 없었으며 溫冷感은 敎室內 溫熱條件과 暖房(11月의 Y여중)에 의해 영향을 받았다. 그리고 全身的 溫冷感과 局部的 溫冷感은 10月보다 11·12月에 그 상관도가 컸으며 軀幹部가 下肢部보다 높은 溫冷을 유지하였다.
5. 敎室內 溫熱環境 條件에서 80% 이상의 학생이 만족한 熱的快適帶는 16.1∼19.4℃(15.4∼ 19.4℃ ET^(*))였다.
6. McCullough, 稻垣, ASHRAE, Olesen, 三平에 의한 保溫力 推定式으로 D·Y 女中生의 衣服 保溫力을 산출한 결과 0.42∼2.62Clo였으며 그 상관도는 0.82∼0.92였다.
7. 着衣枚數는 10月에는 上衣 4枚·下衣 3校, 11·12月에는 上衣 5枚·下衣 4枚 着用이 常例였다.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 의류학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.