View : 13 Download: 0
한범수류 대금산조의 자진모리 연구
- 한범수류 대금산조의 자진모리 연구
- Other Titles
- (A) Study on Chajinmori Melodies of Han Pomsu Teagum Sanjo
- Issue Date
- 대학원 음악학과
- 한범수류; 대금산조; 자진모리; 음악학
- 이화여자대학교 대학원
- This study is to see how children's attention and corprehension varies with the repetion, speed and characters among the formats of early childhood education programs televised at present, and define the relationship between children's visual attention and comprehension in TV program.
And the subjects that have been of selected for this study are as follows:
1. Dose children's attention and comprehension vary with the repetive and once presentes formats?
2. Does children's attention and comprehension very with the fast and slow formats?
3. Does children's attention and comprehension vary with the puppet show and storytelling formats?
4. What relationship is there between children's attention and comprehension in viewing TV?
The subject of this study was the children in the kindergartens in Seoul, and sixty children among one hundred and forty- five ones have been selected randomly. The average age of the random samples was between five and six. Three program televisedfror KBS on March 10, 1989 as one of the " TV kindergarten" programs, i.e., "The wind,""Let's think" and "The clever donkey" are used for this study. And the experiment has been carried out total twenty-fourth times for eight hours and forty minutes in two days, April 6-7, 1989. To define children's attention and comprehension according to the formats of those programs, I have applied t-test. And the results of the study are as follows:
1. As for the children's attention and comprehension along with repetition among the formats of early childhook education programs on TV, statistically the variation of children's attention with the repetive formats presenting letters and once presented formats wasn't significant, but in the case of comprehension, it certainly was higher with repetive formats than with those once presented(P<.1).
2. As for the children's attention and comprehension along with speed among the formats of early chilhood education programs on TV, statistically the variation of children's attention with fast and slow formats was'nt significant, and their comprehension didn't vary with such formats.
3. As for the children's attention and comprehension along with characters among the formats, children's attention was high when they were viewing the puppet show formats than story-telling formats without any concrete form (PC.01), but their comprehension didn't vary with such formats.
4. Calculating the relationship between children's visual attention and comprehension with pearson's coefficient of corre-lation, the result was r=.10, which means that the interrelation between attention and comprehension is extremely low. Such result signifies that attention and comprehension does not influence each other.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 음악학부 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.