View : 34 Download: 0

1994학년도-2006학년도 대학수학능력시험 과학탐구영역 지구과학II의 탐구상황요소 분석

Title
1994학년도-2006학년도 대학수학능력시험 과학탐구영역 지구과학II의 탐구상황요소 분석
Other Titles
Analysis for Inquiry Context Elements in the Earth Science II of the KSAT during 1994-2006
Authors
추영임
Issue Date
2007
Department/Major
교육대학원 지구과학교육전공
Publisher
이화여자대학교 교육대학원
Degree
Master
Abstract
본 연구에서는 1994학년도부터 2006학년도 대학수학능력시험(수능시험) 지구과학II영역의 탐구상황요소의 비율을 연도별로 분석하였다. 이러한 분석은 선택과목 도입을 기준으로 두 기간(‘94~’98, ‘99~’06)으로 나누어 한국교육평가원에서 개발한 탐구상황요소 분석틀로 실시하였다. 이 연구의 목적은 수능시험에서 지구과학II의 나타난 탐구상황요소의 출현 빈도를 비교해 봄으로써 제 7차 교육과정 지구과학II의 교육목표에 근거하여 측정하고자 하는 능력을 출제하였는지 알아보고 더 반영되어야 할 탐구상황요소를 점검하여 수능시험의 개선 방향을 제시하는 데 있다. 선택과목이 도입 이전인 1994- 98학년도 수능시험 지구과학II영역에 대한 분석에서 한 문항 당 하나의 상황요소만을 고려할 경우에 순수과학적 상황요소 외 탐구상황요소가 13.6%이었다. 한 문항 당 최대 두 가지 상황요소를 고려한 복합적 요소 분석에서는 순수과학적 상황요소 외 탐구상황요소가 16.4%로 다소 2.8% 증가하였다. 이는 지구과학이 물리, 화학, 생물과 함께 통합되어 출제되다 보니 문항수가 일정하지 않으며 과학 교과 내적 상황인 순수과학적 상황요소에 많이 치우쳐 있으며 복합적인 상황은 거의 고려하지 않은 것을 알 수 있다. 이와 같이 수능시험에서 과학교과 내적 상황인 순수과학적 상황요소에 비중이 높았던 이유는 통합과학적인 출제와 불규칙한 문항수에 있다고 추정되었다. 선택과목이 도입 된 1999- 2006학년도 수능시험 지구과학II영역에 대한 단일요소 분석에서는 순수과학적 상황요소 외 탐구상황요소가 16.9%이었으며 복합적 요소를 고려한 분석에서는 순수과학적 상황요소 외 탐구상황요소가 44.6%로 단일요소에 비하여 현저하게 27.7% 증가하였다. 이는 점차 복합적 상황을 많이 고려한 문항이 개발되고 있음을 의미하였다. 제 7차 교육과정 지구과학II교육의 목표와 관련하여 과학이 기술의 발달과 사회의 발전에 미치는 영향을 인식하게 한다는 취지하에 순수과학적 상황, 기술산업적 상황, 자연환경적 상황이 높은 빈도를 나타냈다. 그러나 일상적 상황과 사회적 상황에 대한 출제 문항수는 상대적으로 낮다. 그러므로 좀 더 다양한 상황요소 영역의 출제를 통하여 이공계 학생들에게 결여되기 쉬운 이들 영역에 대한 능력 개발이 요구된다.;The purpose of this study is to investigate an quantitative estimation for inquiry context elements of the KSAT (Korea Scholastic Aptitude Test) in terms of educational objectives of Earth Science II. This study analysed the frequencies for inquiry context elements in the Earth Science II during 1994-2006. The analysis utilized the modified taxonomy of KICE (Korea Institute of Curriculum & Evaluation) for two periods (Period A; 1994-98, Period B; 1999-2006), based on the inclusion of optional courses. In the taxonomy there were five kinds of inquiry context elements as follows; pure science, life, technology-industry, sociality and natural-environment. Their selection about a question was limited to two values among five. For the analysis of Period A, the pure science context was 84.4% under the single-choice condition, while the other contexts were 13.6%. However, under the multiple choice condition the pure science context was 83.6%, and the other contexts increased somewhat by 2.8% compared to the single-choice. Thus, the inquiry context elements were heavily weighted in the pure science component in the Earth Science II. For the analysis of Period B, the pure science context was 83.1% under the single-choice condition, while the other contexts were 16.9%. However, under the multiple choice condition the pure science context was 55.4%, and the other contexts increased significantly by 27.7% compared to the single-choice. According to the results for the two periods, the cases of complex contexts were more frequent in the latter period than in the former period. Therefore, we concluded that the questions of the earth science in Period B were more improved with respect to the educational objectives. In addition, the KSAT needs to be included more inquiry contexts of both 'life' and 'sociality', which have been rare (~2%) in the current test to provide students with various kinds of thoughts and situations.
Fulltext
Show the fulltext
Appears in Collections:
교육대학원 > 지구과학교육전공 > Theses_Master
Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
Export
RIS (EndNote)
XLS (Excel)
XML


qrcode

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.

BROWSE