View : 102 Download: 0
舞踊手의 personality 特性 比較硏究
- 舞踊手의 personality 特性 比較硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Comparative study on personality traits of dancers
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 무용수; personality; 무용경력
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 本 硏究는 舞踊手의 全體的인 Personality 特性과 專攻別, 性別, 經歷別, Personality特性을 檢査하여 보다 效率的인 舞踊指導에 必要 기초자료를 얻으려는데 그 目的을 두고 있다.
硏究對象은 舞踊經歷이 3년 以上인 大學 舞踊專攻 學生과 일반 舞踊手 196名으로 하였으며 黃 應淵 제작의 人性診斷檢査紙를 檢査道具로 사용하여 性別, 專攻別, 經歷別로 나누어 원정수의 平均値(M) 와 標準偏差(S) 및 백분위 정수(P)를 구하여 이를 C.R 검증, F 검증, T 검증에 의하여 유의한 差를 比較한 結果 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
1. 舞踊手의 男女別 Personality 特性 比較에 있어서 女子 舞踊手는 舞踊을 하지 않는 女子보다 社會性과 成就性이 높게 나타났으며 男子 舞踊手는 舞踊하지 않는 男子보다 社會性과 成就性이 높게 나타났다. 또한 男子 舞踊手와 女子 舞踊手 사이에는 男子 舞踊手가 活動性, 社會性, 成就性, 男向性이 높게 나타났다.
2. 舞踊手의 專攻別 Personality 特性 비교에 있어서
① 韓國舞踊 女子는 舞踊을 하지 않는 女子보다 安定性, 社會性이 높게 나타났으며 男向性은 낮게 나타났다.
② Ballet 女子는 舞踊을 하지 않는 女子보다 安定性, 支配性이 높게 나타났다.
③ 現代舞踊 女子는 舞踊을 하지 않는 女子보다 支配性 思慮性이 높게 나타난다.
④ 韓國舞踊 男子는 舞踊을 하지 않은 男子보다 活動性 思慮性 成就性이 높게 나타났으며 Ballet 男子는 安定性과 社會性이 높게 나타났다.
⑤ 舞踊手의 專攻別 Personality 特性 비교에 있어서 韓國舞踊 女子와 Ballet 女子 現代舞踊 女子사이에는 유의한 差가 나타나지 않았다.
⑥ 韓國舞踊 男子와 Ballet 男子 사이에는 Ballet 男子가 安定性, 男向性, 社會性이 韓國舞踊 男子보다 높게 나타났다.
3. 舞踊專攻別 男女의 Personality特性 비교에 있어서 Ballet 男子가 Ballet 女子보다 安定性 男向性 社會性이 높게 나타났다.
4. 全體 舞踊手의 經歷別 Personality特性 비교에 있어서는 집단 A_(1)과 집단 A_(2), 집단 A_(2)와 집단 A_(3)사이에는 유의한 차가 나타나지 않았으나, 집단 A_(1)과 집단 A_(3)사이에는 집단 A_(3)가 집단 A_(1)보다 安定性과 思慮性에 있어서 P<.01 수준에서 유의한 차가 나타났다.;The purpose of this study is to get the basic data necessary for the effective instruction of dance by means of testing dancers' general personality traits and analyzing them by major area, sex, and career. To complete this purpose the following procedures were needed. 196 dancers and student dancers were committed for this study who have joined with dance more than 3 years, from each majors, for example Korean dance, ballet and modern dance.
Mr. Hwang Eung Yun's standard character test booklet were performed by the dancers and student dancers. The collected data were analyzed by majoring areas, years of careers practiced, and sex. The mean (M) of the primary grade, the standard deviation(s) and percentile(p) were calculated. And comparison were also made to determine the difference of the group means by CR test, F test and T test.
The conclusion from the analysis of the data are as follows :
1. In a comparative study on personality traits of the dancers between female dancers and male dancers, female dance major show stronger achievement and sociality than general female who does not major in dance, and male case also come to the same conclusion. And male dancers are superior to female dancers in general activity, sociality, achievement and musculinity.
2. In a comparative study on personality traits of the dancers by major,
1) Female Korean dance major is superior to general female who does not major in Korean dance in emotional stability and sociality, while inferior in musculinity personality traits.
2) Female ballet major is superior to general female in emotional stability and domination.
3) Female modern dance major is considered that she is mor edeliberate and dominant than general female.
4) Male Korean dance major is superior to general male who does not major in Korean dance in general activity, deliberation and achievement, and male ballet major is superior in emotional stability and sociality.
5) There is no significant difference in the personality traits among each major; Korean dance, ballet and modern dance.
5) Male Korean dance majors are inferior to male ballet majors in emotional stability, musculinity, and sociality.
3. In a comparative study on personality traits of the dancers between female and male, male ballet majors are superior to female ballet majors in emotional stability and sociality.
4. There is no significant difference in the personality traits of all dancers in career among each major ; Group A_(3) and Group A_(2), Group A_(2) and Group A_(1) but Group A_(1), is inferior to Group A_(3) in emotional stability and reflectiveness.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.