View : 16 Download: 0
어린이집의 敎育課程運營에 關한 硏究
- 어린이집의 敎育課程運營에 關한 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) Study of curricuum management in day care center
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 교육학전공유아교육분야
- 어린이집; 교육과정운영; 탁아시설
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 産業化, 都市化에 따른 核家族化로 인해 家庭의 女性人力을 産業部門으로 吸收하는 추세에 있으며 必然的으로 託兒의 機能을 위한 施設의 增加가 社會的으로 要求되고 있다.
本 硏究는 이와같은 時期에 어린이집에서의 敎育課程 運營의 實態를 把握하고 分析하여 우리 實情에 알맞는 多樣한 敎育課程開發과 어린이집 敎育課程運營에 必要한 硏究資料를 提供하는데 그 意義가 있다.
硏究方法은 調査硏究에 의해 進行되었다. 硏究對象은 서울市內 어린이집의 院長을 비롯한 敎師들이며 全數調査한 結果 103個의 어린이집중 72個의 施設이 應하였고 응답시설의 全體敎師 중 78%인 203名이 應答하였다. 質問紙가 回收된 203名의 敎師를 對象으로 分析하였고 資料處理는 백분율과 X^(2) 檢證法을 使用하였다.
硏究結果는 다음과 같다.
1. 어린이집의 設立目的은 職業母의 子女에 대한 保護와 敎育, 貧困한 家庭의 子女에 대한 保護와 敎育이라고 61.4%가 應答하였고 어린이집에 와야 할 兒童도 職業母의 子女와 貧困한 家庭의 子女가 와야 한다고 69.1%가 應答하였으나 어린이집 원아들의 生活程度는 月收入 10萬원 이하의 零細民은 9.7%에 不過하였고 月收入 30萬원 內外의 中産層이 90.3%로 大部分이었다.
2. 兒童福祉法의 어린이집保護의 內容에는 敎育에 關한 內容이 첨가되어야 한다고 69.0%가 應答하고 있으며 敎師로서 가장 어려운 일은 敎師에 대한 社會의 認識不足 다음으로 어린이집의 皮相的인 敎育法에서 오는 어려움이라고 호소하고 있다.
3. 敎育計劃時 주로 참고하는 敎材는 유아교육지도자료집(문교부)이다.
4. 學習活動中 주로 하는 活動은 그림그리기, 이야기듣기, 노래, 율동으로 特別한 敎具 및 施設이 必要없는 傳統的인 프로그램을 하고 있으며 동물기르기, 기계관찰, 음식만들기, 극화놀이, 물놀이 등 敎具나 施設이 必要한 프로그램이 實施되지 못하고 있다.
5. 1日프로그램은 자유놀이, 休息(낮잠), 食事, 間食, 글씨, 숫자 공부 시간이 가장 많다.
6. 敎具의 重要性에 대해서는 82.3%가 긍정적이며 學歷과 經歷이 높을수록 더욱 긍정적이다.
7. 敎師들의 學歷과 經歷은 낮은 便이며 敎材敎具 活用能力은 充分치 못하며 再敎育을 希望하고 있으며 受講받고 싶은 강좌는 創作놀이指導, 兒童硏究理論, 視聽覺敎育資料 利用法, 幼稚園敎育課程論 등 理論과 實際 兩面에서 希望하고 있다.
敎師들의 보수는 都市勤勞者의 免稅点인 月 15萬원 이하가 원장 40.6%, 敎師 83.0%로 51.2%가 보수는 불만족하다. 고 하였다.
敎師들의 希望事項은 敎師들을 위한 재연수기회와 구체적인 프로그램개발이 34.8%로 가장 많고 그 다음 順이 退職金制度와 의료보험제 導入, 敎師들의 처우개선 등 이었다.
8. 評價는 대부분(73.4%) 관찰기록표를 사용하며 학기 중간에 1∼2回 또는 月 1回씩 實施하고 있다.
9. 父母敎育은 대부분 원장이나 교사 또는 초빙강사에 의해서 實施되고 있다.
10. 어린이집에 時間은 "1日 8時間이 좋다"가 41.9%이고 "오전만이 좋다."는 30.1%인데 이는 어린이집에 本來의 機能을 모르고 있다고 볼 수 있다.
11. 保育料는 家庭形便을 고려하여 받는게 좋다는 의견이 가장 많다.;The aspect of absorbing household female man-power into industrial profession has indicated a considerable increase due to development of industrialization and urbanization of modern societies and consequent increase of so called nuclear-families. As a result, the social demanding of expanded day care center facilities is noticeably increased.
The objectives of this study places it's emphasis on the development of adequately coordinated and varied process of curriculum management systems based on the understanding and analysis of the aspects of existing day care centers and providing relevant datas required to support the management of day care center curriculum.
Both the analysis of litratures and physical investigation of ancillary objects are incorporated in the process of this study. The counterparts made available for this study included the superintendants and the teachers currently serving for a total of 103 day care centers located in Seoul - the capital city of Korea.
A total of 72 day care centers equivalent to 70 percent of overall 103 day care centers mentioned, are responded for the investigation. A total of 203 teachers equivalent to 78 percent compared to overall 261 teachers assigned to said 72 day care centers answered the questionaires.
This represents a 54.6 percents of participation by overall numbers of teachers assigned in the all day care centers in Seoul city. Questionaires collected from a total of 203 teachers were analysed and the statistical method used for data processing were percentile and x^(2) - tests. The subsequent results of the study are as follows:
1. The observation pertaining to the objectives of founding day care centers revealed that 61.4 percents equivalent responded that the care and teaching of children are necessary expecially for those either employed or poor family mothers.
In this connection, a total of 69.1 percents of questionaires answered that such children stated above should be provided with the benefits of day care centers. However, the standards of livelyhood of the families of children belonging to day care centers, as actually investigated, indicated that the children from middle class families earning monthly average of-between 110,000 to 300,000 won consisted 76.4 percents while the children from the families having low monthly average revenue of less than 100,000 won composed only of 9.7 percents.
2. As for the contents stipulated in the "Children Welfare Law," for the portion provided for day centers, 69.0 percents of questionaires demanded that the provisions should be augmented additionally for the promotion of educational requirements of the children.
The most difficult problems confronting teachers of day care centers were firstly to include the lack of understanding toward teachers and secondly the disadvantages derived by inadequately arranged aspects of educational systems.
3. In the process of establishing educational programes, "The Early childhood Education Guidance Datas" published and distributed by the Ministry of Education of Korean Government is mainly being referenced.
4. The main conducts exercised during educational activities contain drawing pictures, listening to the stories, singing, physical exercise etc. and other traditional programmes which do not require the support of specific educational aids or facilities. Other important activities, such as to include animal care, observation of machineries operation, cooking, drama performance etc. are not available to the children due to the lack of supporting training aids or facilities required.
5. Daily living programmes mostly include free play hours, rest times, feeding hours, snack times, writing hours, arithmetic study hours etc.
6. A total of 82.3 percents of questionaires positively responded for the importance of providing necessary teaching aids and this tendency was clearly indicated higher the level of educational backgrounds of questionaires more the concurrence.
7. The educational and career backgrounds of teachers revealed comparatively of low level, the capabilities to mobilize educational texts and aids were insuffiecient and therefore, the most of teachers were interested in the obtaining renewed knowledge especially in such theoristic and physical subjects as creative play guidance, research thesis for children, the use of audio visual training datas, the theory of kindergarten curriculum etc. As for the salaries of teachers, 40.6 percents of superintendants and 83.0 percents of teachers are being paid less than 150,000 won monthly.
A total of 51.2 percents of teachers are dissatisfied with their compensation. The hopeful desire to obtain supplementally training to augment their knowledge and the development of definite programmes are the major demand of teachers which stand for 34.8 percent out of questionaires responded. Further, the demand for the introduction of retirement allowances, medical insurance benefits, the promotion of improved treatment for the teachers etc. are also among the hopes of questionaired teachers.
8. Evaluation needed to rate the conducts of children are implemented once to twice during each semester using mostly (73.4 percents) of the observation made by the teachers by the means of recording cards.
9. The orientation courses required for the parents of the children are being implemented mostly by the superintendants, teachers and invited guest lecturers.
10. A total of 41.9 percents of questionaires favored 8 hour a day courses while 30.1 percents responded in favor of only morning hours for the operation of day care centers for the children.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 유아교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.