View : 22 Download: 0
體育科 敎科課程 構成을 위한 敎育目的의 學年 定置問題 硏究
- 體育科 敎科課程 構成을 위한 敎育目的의 學年 定置問題 硏究
- Other Titles
- (A) study on grade placement of objectives for construction of physical education curriculum
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 체육과; 교과과정; 교육목적; 정치문제
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- A study was conducted to identify useful rules and facts on the effective accomplishment of sequence of physical development of Korean secondary school and elementary school children survey of secondary data and literature mainly through analysis of Professor Yun's study conducted in 1969.
1) It was discovered that the development of flexibility and agility were seen among the lower grade children of elementary schools, at the same time, such activities as requiring vigorous muscle exercises were shown rapid growth from the students who belong to the age group of secondary schools.
2) The differences of placement of their learning experience between male students and female students indicated that female students shown development 1-2 years ahead of male students of same age groups.
It was also indicated that female students had shown drastic contrast among different physical fitness.
3) Although the same behavioral pattern can be seen among different learning experiences, it is recommended that the instructors pay more attention on the factors which can e better improved rather than attempting to accomplish all the aspects which can be attempted again in their secondary education.
It can be concluded from both sexes that children are in their growth period until the age of 10 years to 11. years, and the latter period can be termed as the period of perfection.
Therefore improving the curriculum of physical education according to the difference of the period is urged.
5) The following table shows the placement ratio according to the educational objectives for the improvement of physical fitness factors.
A table of physical fitness factors, objectives and placement ratio.
◁표 삽입▷(원문을 참조하세요)
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.