View : 20 Download: 0
韓國饔器의 地域別 特性
- 韓國饔器의 地域別 特性
- Other Titles
- (The) Regional Characteristics of Korean Ong-Keui
- Issue Date
- 산업미술대학원 산업미술학과요업디자인전공
- 옹기; 지역별; 특성; 옹기공방
- 이화여자대학교 산업미술대학원
- 甕器는 우리 民族이 使用해 온 生活必需 容器로서 어느 家庭을 莫論하고 甕器를 갖추고 있지 않은 家庭은 없다. 甕器의 製作術은 특수한 技法이 요구되므로 匠人들만이 가질 수 있는 固有한 意識에서 獨自的 個性과 創意性을 바탕으로 삼아 오늘에 이르기까지 傳承되어 왔다.
이렇게 傳承되어 온 甕器는 各 地域마다 여러가지 特性을 지니고 있으므로 本 硏究에서는 한반도內에 散在하여 있는 甕器工房을 地域別로 踏査하였다. 그리하여 甕器工房의 成立을 위한 環境과 立地條件을 살펴 보았고 地域間의 製作技法, 形態, 무늬와 發色度, 가마의 構造, 人的構成, 종교關係 等의 차이점을 구체적으로 踏査하였다.
한편으로는 甕器의 原料에 對하여 工業的 考察을 함으로써 甕器의 質的인 向上을 도모하고자 제반 사항을 부수적으로 硏究하였다.;Ong-Keui is the vessel so necessary in Korean life that no our home can afford without it. This paper has the content of the regional characteristics of Korean Ong-Keui, which has been studied through much explorations in scattered pottery study workshop in the whole nation. The characteristics of Korean Ong-Keui summarizes as follows by and large.
1. A Regional Characteristic of the Manufacturing Technique : It is a sort of vessel-walling process, Tarum-gil that we notice the most in the manufacturing techniques of Ong-Keui. In Seoul, Gyeonggi-do, and Chungcheong-do, ring technique has been used, whereas coiling technique in Gyeongsang-do and Gangweon-do, and slab coiling technique only in Jeonra-do has been widely applied. The slab coiling technique is credited not merely the most interesting and efficient but the representative of Korean pottery maker's special technique in the whole world.
2. A Regional Characteristic of the Form : In the area of Gyeonggi-do including to Seoul, Ong-Keui bulges a lettle bit in the middle. A form produced in Gangweon-do is similar to one in Gyeonggi-do, but the extended rim and shoulder of Ong-Keui in this region is apparent to be a bit more steep grade and wide muzzle than the other. There is a obtuse shape of wide muzzle and base in Chungcheong-do. But the productions in the region of Jeonra-do have rather larger muzzle, gentle grade of shoulder, and narrow base, so these seems to be trim and slende in figure comparing with the mode of other regional Ong-Keui forms. In Gyeonggi-do, Ong-Keui has the form of bulging the most in the middle and narrowest muzzle and base than in any other region.
These differences of forms are resulted from the temperature, the way of lifer and consumer's interest in the region.
3. A Regional Characteristic of the Structure of Kiln : In Gyeongsang-do, kiln-like-stairs can be always found, whereas kiln-like-tub have been widely adapted in Jeonra-do and Chung-cheong-do. In Seoul and Gyeonggi-do, we can find the kiln-like-stairs and kiln-like-tub altogether.
Wood and oil have been mainly used as fuel for Ong-Keui, except in the city of Daegu, in the region of Chungcheongnam-do and Jeonrabuk-do where wood have been only used.
Kiln used in the north region of central district is larger than the south region in sizer that seems to be why pottery makers in the one have used the large-size Ong-Keui and than kiln-like-tub.
Ong-Keui has such characteristics as shown above. Nowadays Ong-Keui have got turned down in the modern scientific circumstances, and have substituted for mass-producted vessel made of plastic or stainless steel, etc. .
Ong-Keui is, however, estimated to have outstanding quality of its, own-it has invisible air hole, so that everything contained in this vessel must not trail their smell. Ong-keui may be preserved, developed, and fostered as far as our food life cannot be changed entirely.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 디자인대학원 > 도자디자인전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.