View : 18 Download: 0
체육 교사교육 프로그램의 교과목과 그 기능에 대한 중요도인식 비교 연구
- 체육 교사교육 프로그램의 교과목과 그 기능에 대한 중요도인식 비교 연구
- Other Titles
- (A) STUDY ON THE RECOGNITION OF IMPORTANCE OF COURSES AND COMPETENCIES IN PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER PREPARATION PROGRAM
- Issue Date
- 교육대학원 체육교육전공
- 체육; 교사교육; 교과목; 중요도인식
- 이화여자대학교 교육대학원
- 本 硏究에서는 體育 敎師敎育의 質을 向上시키기 위해서 體育 敎師敎育 프로그램 敎科目과 그 技能(competency)에 대한 重要度 認識 調査를 하였다.
硏究 對象은 大學에서 體育 專攻科目을 맡고 있는 敎授와 現職 體育敎師, 그리고 敎育實習을 마친 大學의 4學年 學生들로 總 620名을 擇했다. 이들에게 直接 또는 郵便으로 質問紙 調査가 實施되었으며 그 內容은 體育 專攻의 22個 敎科目과 그 技能의 認識을 重要度에 따라 7段階로 나눈 것이다. 이러한 質問紙는 妥當性과 信賴度 檢證을 거쳐 使用되었다.
또한 本 硏究에서는 質問紙에 敍述된 22個의 體育 敎師敎育프로그램 敎科目을 varimax rotation에 의한 因子分析으로 5個 分野 즉, 自然科學, 人文·社會科學, 體育敎育, 體育實技, 舞踊 分野로 묶었다.
그리고 本 硏究 對象 3集團을 各各, 敎授集團은 專攻과 年齡別로 敎師集團은 所屬學校, 經歷, 性別로, 學生集團은 性別로 分類하며 比較分析하였다.
以上의 硏究目的과 方法에 의하여 收集된 資料를 分析하여 다음과 같은 結論을 얻었다.
1. 敎授集團, 敎師集團, 學生集團 間에는 敎科分野別 敎科目과 技能의 重要度 認識에서 有意할 만한 差異가 存在한다. 敎科目과 技能에 대한 重要度 認識에서 自然科學과 人文·社會科學 分野에는 敎授集團이 그리고 體育敎育과 體育實技 그리고 舞踊 分野에는 敎師集團이 높게 나타났다.
2. 敎授集團은 體育敎科의 5個 分野 敎科目과 그 技能에 대한 重要度 認識에 있어서 專攻과 年齡別 要因에 影響을 받지 않는다.
3. 敎師集團은 體育敎科의 5個 分野 敎科目과 그 技能에 대한 重要度 認識에 있어서 所屬學校, 經歷, 性別의 要因들에 의해 自然科學, 人文·社會科學, 體育實技 分野는 影響을 받지 않으나 體育敎育과 舞踊 分野에서는 有意한 差가 나타났다.
4. 學生集團은 體育敎科의 5個 分野 敎科目과 그 技能에 대한 重要度 認識에 있어서 自然科學, 人文·社會科學 分野는 男學生이, 舞踊分野는 女學生이 높게 나타났고 體育敎育과 體育實技 分野는 男女學生의 有意한 差가 없다.;The purpose of the study was to determine the degree of perception of importance in the courses and competencies for the professional preparation program in physical education.
The subjects of this study were 160 full time teaching faculties of physical education in colleges and universities, 260 physical education teachers at junior and senior high schools, and 200 senior students in colleges who had about 4 weeks teaching experience as a student teacher.
They were asked to respond the questionnaire concerning the importance of 22 selected courses and competencies for future teachers to attain. Each of respondents rated each of the 22 competencies on a seven-point semantic differential scale. A rating of 1 indicated no importance, and a rating of 5 indicated very important for a teacher of physical education to acquire. The courses and competencies were placed in random order and no association was made among courses and related competencies.
The reliability of the questionnaire developed for the study was determined by half-split method. Half-split method was used to obtain the reliability coefficient of .92 for the questionnaire used for the study.
For the statistical analysis, factor analysis with varimax rotation was carried out on responses to the 620 questionnaires in order to determine major components for classifying the areas of courses and for classifying the areas of courses and competencies.
ANOVA was made to determine differences in perception of importance on the courses and competencies among three different subject groups.
The data were processed by SPSS program of Vax 11 in the Computer Center at Seoul National University.
On the basis of the results obtained, the conclusions were drawn as follows:
1. For the acceptance of importance of the courses and competencies, there is significant difference among three different subject groups.
2. In the recognition of importance on courses and competencies of 5 areas in physical education, college teaching faculty group was not influenced by his or her major fields and ages.
3. In the acceptance of importance on courses and competencies of 5 areas of physical education, school teacher group was not influences by their belonging school, teaching experiences, and sex in the fields of Natural Science and Humanities-Social Science but there was significantly influenced in the fields of Pedagogy and Dance.
4. In comparing the acceptance of importance on courses and competencies of 5 areas of physical education, male in the student group was higher in the fields of Natural Science and Humanities-Social Science while female in Dance. However, there is no significant difference between both sex in the fields of pedagogy and Professional Activities.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 교육대학원 > 체육교육전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.