View : 21 Download: 0
Geometric ergodicity of the ar processes perturbed by nonlinear random functions
- Geometric ergodicity of the ar processes perturbed by nonlinear random functions
- Issue Date
- 대학원 통계학과
- Geometric ergodicity; ar processes; nonlinear random functions; arch model
- The Graduate school of Ewha Women's University
- 본 논문에서는 X_(n+1)=Φ_(n+1)(X_(n-(k-1)), …, X_(n-1), X_(n))+η_(n+1) 의 AR 모형에 대한 Ergodicity 와 Geometric Ergodicity의 충분조건을 찾고 그 조건을 이용해서 New Laplace Autoregressive Model of Order(p)와 ARCH Model 의 Geometric Ergodicity를 보인다.;We consider the kth -order auto regressive model which is given by
X_(n+1) =Φ_(n+l)(X_(n-(k-1)), …, X_(n-1), X_(n)) +η_( n+l) (n ≥k - 1), where ｛Φ_(n)｝ is a sequence of i.i.d. random elements taking values on □, ｛η_(n)｝are i.i.d. random variables and ｛Φ_(n)｝ and ｛η_(n)｝ are independent each other. Here □ is a collection of Bore1 measurable function from R^(k) to R .
We give sufficient conditions for the ergodicity and geometric ergodicity of the above model.
By our results, we show that ARCH model and New Laplace Autoregressive Model of Order(p) are geometrically ergodic under some conditions.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 일반대학원 > 통계학과 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.