View : 254 Download: 0
인터넷 광고가 청소년의 구매행동에 미치는 영향 및 청소년소비자 문제 연구
- 인터넷 광고가 청소년의 구매행동에 미치는 영향 및 청소년소비자 문제 연구
- Other Titles
- (The) influence of internet advertisement on the purchase activity of the adolescents and a study on the consumer problem
- Issue Date
- 정책과학대학원 산업경제학전공
- 인터넷 광고; 구매행동; 청소년; 청소년소비자
- 이화여자대학교 정책과학대학원
- This study is about the Influence of Internet Advertisement on the Purchase Activity of The Adolescents And A Study on The Consumer Problem. The main purpose of this study is to help that the Internet advertisement provide more stable and various information to the adolescents and they get straightforward information and decision. And the other purpose is to help that the younger generation to understand the merits and demerits of the Internet advertisement rightly and live more reasonable daily lives as consumers.
For this purpose, questionnaires made by the researcher of this study, based on a preceded research study, were distributed to 1000(by e-mail) man & female student(13-18 age, the students who have experience in using internet) and collected 349 paper. Among them I recollected 335 papers were used for the final analysis.
Data analysis making use of SPSSWIN8.0 statistic package were frequency, percentage, average, standard variation, multiple regression analysis.
I will arrange on several things that laid emphasis based on the research result.
(1) About the consumption decision making process of the adolescents;
At the chapter 2 of this research, I explained that the adolescents' experience successive decision-making process when they purchase goods & service as I arranged the theoretical things about the Internet advertisement and the adolescents' consumers. In result, the adolescents show comparatively advisable attitude of purchase that they purchase the goods after they judge if the goods are necessary (39.9%) or not by themselves rather than buying on impulse.
(2) About the variable factors that can affect the adolescents' purchase action;
I explained that there are social factors that can affect the adolescents' purchase action like family, friends/colleagues, celebrities, advertisement, and purchase experiment. In result, it came out that the adolescents mostly effected by advertisement(30.9%), purchase experiment(21.9%), their colleagues and friends(19.5%).
(3) About the Internet advertisement's influence to the adolescents;
In result, contrary to the general thoughts that the adolescents who are exposed much to the Internet advertisement would instantly be attracted to the advertisement and purchase the goods on impulse in the end(average 2.67, 2.66). They preferably take the Internet advertisement with annoyed look and do not pay careful attention to that so it is not related to lead them to inadvisable purchase action(52.5%). But it came out that they get much help to find new commodity information and materials through the Internet advertisement as a search tools(24.8%).
(4) About the adolescents consumers' problem;
As I progress this research, I found the adolescents' purchase patterns are not so impulsive as we concerned, they preferably judge their needs well by themselves. However the adolescents' consumers recognized that there are quite many advertisements that deceive the consumers at the online and these kinds of advertisements have possibilities that cause bad consequence at the adolescents' purchase action.
As I arrange this research results, I would like to help that the Internet advertisement provide more stable and various information to the adolescents and they get straightforward information and decision. And I would like to help the adolescents to understand the merits and demerits of the Internet advertisement rightly and live more reasonable daily lives as consumers. At the same time the adolescent have to try to live reasonable lives and exercise their right as consumers through the custom, which leads to the better daily lives as consumers. And it estimated that the adolescents are demanded the right decision to accept the Internet advertisement that seems become more complicated and various gradually.
- Show the fulltext
- Appears in Collections:
- 정책과학대학원 > 산업경제학전공 > Theses_Master
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.